"Thanks so much, love the product!" - Nicholas Ciarelli
"You have a wonderful product...Thanks again for a great product." - Mario Ascoli
"Thanks to MergeMill that now we see many more ways that we can use it to further refine and extend our 'huge' website." - Tejinder Hansra
"Mergemill Pro’s greatest strengths ... are convenience, speed, and scheduled processing." - Kit Lai
"This is a hell of a program you’ve got. I continue to be surprised by how flexible and intuitive it’s turning out to be... I’m very impressed." - Dan Taylor
Windows XP to 8.1 (9.8 MB)
Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.11 (16.2 MB)
Other Download Sites:
Other Download Sites:
On the Mac, you install the Mergemill Pro folder by mounting the disk image you downloaded and dragging the folder into Applications. On Windows, the Mergemill Pro folder is installed into the Program Files folder. Within the installed Mergemill Pro folder are
- (Mac OS X) the Mergemill Pro application
- (Windows) the Mergemill Pro Libs folder, the "Mergemill Pro.exe" file, and the Resources folder
- the Mergemill Resources subfolder, which contains some important items as well
- Mergemill dwx.mxp is the Mergemill Dreamweaver extension
- XojoScript is the Xojo document for you to test out and debug your XojoScript, and
- the Examples folder contains several useful applications you may easily adapt to your own needs.
The Mergemill SE Resources folder can be separately downloaded here. It contains:
- Mergemill dwx.mxp, which is the Mergemill Dreamweaver extension
- the Examples folder, which contains several useful applications you may easily adapt to your own needs
Mergemill Dreamweaver Extension
Adobe Dreamweaver is a popular graphical tool for developing web sites. If you switch its document view to either Split or Code, it's also good for creating and editing Mergemill templates. The Mergemill extension for Dreamweaver, Mergemill dwx.mxp, makes it easier for you to insert Mergemill tags into your HTML documents.
To install the extension, follow these steps:
- Start Dreamweaver, and select the menu item Manage Extensions... under the Commands menu.
- In the Adobe Extension Manager window, click the Install button or select the Install Extension menu item under the File menu.
- Navigate to the Mergemill extension, Mergemill dwx.mxp, and select to install it.