Mergemill is a versatile data processing tool. It quickly merges static contents in a template with data feeds to generate your desired output. It takes data from multiple sources, and offers you diverse output options. Between input and output, you may use Mergemill's powerful data processing features to improve and transform the data. A handful of easy-to-learn tags enable you to embed scripts in the template. The scripts control what and how data are to be integrated into the output.
You can easily create workflows and solutions that replace many dedicated tools. We provide several examples to get you started quickly.
Mergemill tags are efficient and easy to learn. You may use them to create effective one-click workflows and perfect-fit solutions to reach data processing goals.
Dedicated tools may be a bit more convenient at the start, but problems often do not fit fixed solutions. Don't settle for half-baked solutions that bring you half-way to your goals.
The given examples aim to get you started quickly. But don't stop there. With Mergemill, you may read data from multiple sources, mold them like never before, and output them to a new destination or format. There are umpteen possibilities.
Yes, regular expression is supported in Mergemill. It even provides a convenient RegEx Lab for you to test your expressions. As you work with Mergemill, you will be delighted to find other powerful features:
- Data filters let you easily pick the data values you want from your feed
- Multilevel data sorting, which is essential to many workflows
- Multiple search-and-replace actions make cleaning up data easy
- Unicode and text encoding support lets you process multilingual data
- BASIC scripting enables you to do really cool things [Pro version]
- Auto Run lets you schedule projects to run automatically [Pro version]
If you need to work with data, you may use Mergemill to
If you are a web publisher, you may use Mergemill to
- reap the many benefits of generating static web pages
- send personalized custom merge emails to your opt-in lists
- turn web text and generated content into speech or audio files
- automate the conversion of text file character encoding
- freely learn and test powerful regular expressions