Mergemill does its unique magic by accepting data feed from multiple sources, empowering you with easy-to-learn script tags, and providing diverse output options.
You can easily create workflows and solutions that replace many dedicated tools. Several examples are provided to get you started quickly. If you add up the costs of such tools Mergemill replaces, and the cost of your time to complete the workflows, the price of Mergemill is a steal.
Mergemill tags are efficient and easy to learn. They empower you to create effective one-click workflows to reach data processing goals, and perfect-fit solutions for pressing problems.
Dedicated tools may be slightly more convenient at the start, but the problems you really want solved often do not fit fixed solutions. Don't settle for half-baked solutions that just bring you half-way to your goals.
Mergemill parses your template and generates the tasks for you to assign data feed sources. It uses red dots to alert you to improper settings. Help tips and pop-up messages explain things you need to know as you work. And the batch-setting feature makes one-step setting of multiple tasks a breeze.
The given examples aim to get you started quickly. But don't stop there. With Mergemill, you may read data from multiple sources, mold them like never before, and output them to a new destination or format. There are umpteen possibilities.
Yes, regular expression is supported in Mergemill. It even provides a convenient RegEx Lab for you to test your expressions. As you work with Mergemill, you will be delighted to find other powerful features:
- Data filters let you easily pick the data values you want from your feed
- Multilevel data sorting, which is essential to many workflows
- Multiple search-and-replace actions make cleaning up data easy
- Unicode and text encoding support lets you process multilingual data
- BASIC scripting enables you to do really cool things
- Auto Run lets you schedule projects to run automatically
If you need to work with data, you may use Mergemill Pro to
If you are a web publisher, you may use Mergemill Pro to
- reap the many benefits of generating static web pages
- send personalized custom merge emails to your opt-in lists
- turn web text and generated content into speech or audio files
- automate the conversion of text file character encoding
- extract important web data at scheduled times
- freely learn and test powerful regular expressions